Affordable turntable for vinyl enthusiasts.
Quality build with wooden plinth. For the best sound quality and the least distortion, the Teac TN-100 uses a wooden plinth. High torque motor and belt drive for sonic accuracy: excellent speed stability, giving you pitch perfect music. Built-in phono stage and USB connectivity: can be plugged into any amp or AV receiver with standard phono inputs. Three-speed playback: 45rpm singles and 33rpm albums but also any 78s you may have.
For more than 30 years, TEAC has developed products for every segment of the sound and music industry. From the high-end audio professional in a major post-production studio to the novice or hobbyist at home, TEAC is everywhere. Furthermore, a USB output allows you to copy records straight on to your computer hard disk from where it's easy to download music straight on to your MP3 player or stream to other hi-fi.
- Drive System: Belt Drive
- Speed: 33 1/3 RPM, 45 RPM, 78 RPM
-Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 67dB or higher (A-weighted, 20kHz LPF)/ 60dB or higher (unweighted, 20kHz LPF)
- Platter: Plastic
- Diameter of Platter: 12", 30cm
- Type: Static Balance, Straight
- Effective Arm Length: 8.8", 223mm
- Stylus Pressure Range: 0 to 5g
- Supported Cartridge Weight: 3.5 to 6.5g
- Anti-skating Adjustment: Supported
- Type: fixed
- Stylus Shape: Elliptical
PHONO EQUALIZER AMPLIFIER
- Type of Amplifier: MM type (On/Thru switchable)
- Connector: RCA Pin jack (Gold-plated)
- Output Voltage: Phono/Line switchable
- Connector: USB B type
- Supported OS: Windows 7,Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, OS X Lion (10.7), OS X Mountain Lion (10.8), OS X Mavericks (10.9), OS X Yosemite (10.10), OS X El Capitan (10.11), macOS Sierra (10.12)
- Power: AC 100 to 240V, 50/60Hz
- Overall Dimensions (W x H x D): 16.5" x 4.6" x 14.0" / 420 x 117 x 356 mm
- Weight: Approx. 10.8 lbs. 4.9 kg
- Accessories: Rubber Sheet, EP Adapter, Counter Weight, Fixed Head-shell (TEAC cartridge), Platter, Dust Cover, Rubber Feet fro Dust Cover x2, Hinge x2, RCA Audio Cable, AC Adapter (GPE053A-120050-Z), Owner's Manual (including Warranty Card)
- Warranty: 1 year
- Free shipping Worldwide over $HK2,500
- Free shipping to Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan
- Standard shipping + tracking to Singapore, China: $HK50
- Rest of the World shipping + tracking calculated at checkout
10% off just for you!
Sign up for our DigLetter & Promotions and you will get first access to our new products release and sale.
You'll get 10% OFF on your next purchase
This offer appears only once, don't miss it!