Combining recycling and design
"La Vie Est Belt" workshop produces unique cycling items made of recycled bicycle tires collected from North of France local bicycle shops. Instead of throwing worn or punctured tires away, each one is cleaned, washed, hand-cut and buttoned - giving them a new purpose to serve and few more miles to travel. Each unit is unique!
In a world that’s rushing, La Vie Est Belt Founder stands for something different. Hubert believes our lives can be crafted just like La Vie Est Belt products, with intention. It’s about investing in the things that are important. It’s about Christophe, Gaétan et Anne, people with disabilities, who carefully manufacture the keyring.
- Material: recycled bicycle tire.
- Dimensions: 2.5cm x 6cm / 1" x 2.4"
- Free shipping Worldwide over $HK2,500
- Free shipping to Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan
- Standard shipping + tracking to Singapore, China: $HK50
- Rest of the World shipping + tracking calculated at checkout
Hong Kong inspired postcards A selection of characters, objects and atmospheres that...
Crafted from stainless steel, these metal straws are the perfect serving accessory...
Replacement valves for Akmon Mask Our valves have specifically designed to provide...