The world looks better through Ballo
Shweshwe is a printed dyed cotton fabric widely used for traditional South African clothing. You can buy the world's first shweshwe frames which form part of our Special Edition. Eyewood come with a microfiber Ballo bag, to keep lenses clean, and an upcycled cardboard box, for protection.
Ballo is focused on producing high quality, locally designed and made products. Another goal is to make products as friendly to the environment as they are to the consumer. Ballo frames and cases are made, with love in Woodstock, Cape Town. Our frames are hand made from recycled paper and off-cut timber from local furniture producers. All frames come with high quality polarized lenses. The future looks bright through Ballo.
Lens: Grey polarized
Although, the fabric is the same for all our pairs, the rendering is unique.
- Material: solid wood, cork and African wax.
- High quality polarized lenses.
- Lenses: Grey.
- Measurements: 46-12-140mm / 1.8-0.47-5.5 inch
- Handmade in Cape Town
- Free shipping Worldwide over $HK2,500
- Free shipping to Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan
- Standard shipping + tracking to Singapore, China: $HK50
- Rest of the World shipping + tracking calculated at checkout
The world looks better through Ballo The Barnes is a trendy modern...
The world looks better through Ballo Rumored to cause isolated high pressure...
The world looks better through Ballo Shweshwe is a printed dyed cotton...