- A set of 6 exclusive bean-to-bar chocolate bars
Dong Nai 72%: The jungle hills of Dong Nai Province lie northeast of Saigon. There, avocado farmers cultivate a cacao that coats the palate in the creamy, sweet and sour flavours of a tropical fruit parfait.
Tien Giang 70%: A chocolate made with cocoa that is grown by farmers of the Cho Gao Cooperative in the Mekong Delta: this full-bodied chocolate is characterized by unique notes of fruit and honey.
Lam Dong 74%: A very fine, rounded chocolate with delicate hints of spices, from small farms of Lam Dong province at the foot of the Central Highlands of the Annamitic range.
Ben Tre 78%: An intense yet perfectly balanced chocolate, from the Ben Tre province in the Mekong Delta, where cacao trees are planted among the coconut groves.
Ba Ria 76%: Durian and lychee farmers in Ba Ria Province cultivate bright, bold cacao in red ferrous soil and coastal air seasoned by the East Sea. Expect a black current beginning and a bright candied orange finish.
Dak Lak 70%: The most recent addition to Marou fruited amid the climbing tendrils of Dak Lak Province's renowned black pepper vines. Scan this mild, pleasant chocolate for traces of cashew nut and earth.
- 24 g / 0.05 lb per bar or 0 80 g / 0.17 lb per bar
- Ingredients: Cocoa & cocoa butter, cane sugar.
- Dietary Information: Soy, gluten & dairy free. May contain traces of nuts.
- Store in a cool and dry place, between 16 and 18 degree Celsius away from light.