Ideal for chefs that are always on the go or simply want a safe and convenient way to carry up to 8 knives with them.
- Handmade with ultra-resistant waxed canvas and full-grain leather, the Kotai travel knife bag is made to last and follow great chefs throughout their careers.
- The knives are protected by the waxed canvas and cotton lining, and they are securely held to ensure that they remain safe and still during transportation.
- Easy to open and close with brass buckles; includes a large zipper pocket to store additional accessories.
- Premium, durable materials: top-grain cow leather, cotton canvas & waxed canvas, brass.
- 12 oz. (340g) waxed canvas
- Cotton canvas lining
- Top-grain leather straps and handle - copper rivets
- 8 knife sleeves (for knives as long as 40 cm)
- Secure zipper pocket
- Packed in a pretty off-white cotton drawstring bag
- Rolled: 42 cm wide x 15 cm tall
- Unrolled: 57 cm wide x 42 cm tall
About Kotai Kitchen
KOTAI was born as a bridge between Asian and Western cutlery. Light, precise, and ultra-sharp like a Japanese knife yet stainless, sturdy and very durable like a German knife. All the pros without the cons, no compromise.