Duo Marou chocolate pack of 2 bars: Coconut Milk 55% and Arabica Coffee 64%
A delicious selection of “bean to bar” single-origin chocolate handmade in Saigon using purely Vietnamese ingredients of highest quality. No matter what the occasion, it is the perfect gift for the chocolate lover in your life!
Marou Faiseurs de Chocolat is the dream child of two unusual French men Samuel Maruta and Vincent Mourou (so you can see where the name comes from!) who live in Vietnam with a vision to create the purest dark chocolate from 100% local ingredients, blending the cocoa of Southern Vietnam with French artisan chocolate making expertise.
- A set of 2 exclusive bean-to-bar chocolate bars
Coconut Milk 55%: When faced with the prospect of making a creamy milk chocolate, Marou looked no further than Ben Tré Province - a bright green patch of islands renewed for sweet coconuts and strong-willed people. A low dose of the province's cassia-scented cacao gels nicely with the essence of the fruit overhead.
Arabica Coffee 54%: The finest Arabica beans in Vietnam thrive in the cool mountains around Dalat, the mountain capital of Dong Province. Marou gets some of its most inspiring cacao just below the town, in the steamy jungle of Madagui District. Coffee and cacao met somewhere on the winding road from Madagui to Dalat; we don't think you'll forget the experience.
- 0 80 g / 0.17 lb per bar
- Ingredients: Cocoa & cocoa butter, cane sugar.
- Dietary Information: Soy, gluten & dairy free. May contain traces of nuts.
- Store in a cool and dry place, between 16 and 18 degree Celsius away from light.
- Free shipping Worldwide over $HK2,500
- Free shipping to Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan
- Standard shipping + tracking to Singapore, China: $HK50
- Rest of the World shipping + tracking calculated at checkout
The essential knife for picnic, BBQ, trekking and fishing... N°6 is a...
Get the minimalist vector portrait made of famous caricatures by Stanley Chow artist!...
Treat yourself, or someone special with our Marou chocolate git box of...