Essential tool in your kitchen to protect your countertop and the edge of your knives, the Kotai bamboo cutting board is made of natural bamboo sustainably grown in Fujian, China. Naturally antibacterial, pre-dried and deep-oiled with food-grade mineral oil, the Kotai cutting board is built to last.
Multifunctional: featuring two distinct designs on each side, this board can be used both functionally as a chopping board and decoratively as a platter for cold cuts and amuse-bouches.
- 100% bamboo, naturally antibacterial and antifungal.
- Large enough to prepare a big meal (40 x 30 x 2 cm) / (15.5 x 12 x 1 inches).
- Thick and pre-dried bamboo to prevent cracking, warping or it getting wobbly.
- Deep-oiled with food-grade mineral oil to increase longevity.
- Soft surface to keep the edge of your knives razor sharp.
- One side with gutter, juice reservoir and pouring groove to collect food juices.
- Other side completely flat for easy scooping of minced herbs and dry foods.
- Hidden handles for an easy grasp while keeping minimalist aesthetics.
About Kotai Kitchen
KOTAI was born as a bridge between Asian and Western cutlery. Light, precise, and ultra-sharp like a Japanese knife yet stainless, sturdy and very durable like a German knife. All the pros without the cons, no compromise.