Alsarah and her band's musical curiosities in the concept of migration and Silt is their take on this mixed with the musical fusion happening in 1970s Khartoum, along with Arabic and North African influences appearing in the mix.
Musical diversity is the pulse of Africa. Think you know the sound of this continent? It's time to listen again. Home-grown and global impulses are interacting in dynamic ways.
A1. Habibi Taal
A2. Soukura (It's Late)
A3. Nuba Noutou
A4. Oud Solo
A5. Bilad Aldahb
B1. Fugu (Shams Alhurria)
B3. Wad Alnuba
B4. Yanas Baridou
B5. Nuba Drums (Solo)
B6. Jibal Alnuba
- 1 vinyl records, LP (12 inch)
- Free shipping Worldwide over $HK2,500
- Free shipping to Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan
- Standard shipping + tracking to Singapore, China: $HK50
- Rest of the World shipping + tracking calculated at checkout
The so-called “Golden Music” period in the south of Vietnam The compilation...
Our first 7" vinyl selection. You'll love them, you'll become addict to these...
David Duriez is back This ep features 3 tracks including ‘Life in...