Alsarah and her band's musical curiosities in the concept of migration and Silt is their take on this mixed with the musical fusion happening in 1970s Khartoum, along with Arabic and North African influences appearing in the mix.
Why you should go for it...
Musical diversity is the pulse of Africa. Think you know the sound of this continent? It's time to listen again. Home-grown and global impulses are interacting in dynamic ways.
About this record
A1. Habibi Taal
A2. Soukura (It's Late)
A3. Nuba Noutou
A4. Oud Solo
A5. Bilad Aldahb
B1. Fugu (Shams Alhurria)
B3. Wad Alnuba
B4. Yanas Baridou
B5. Nuba Drums (Solo)
B6. Jibal Alnuba
- 1 vinyl records, LP (12 inch)
- Free shipping Worldwide over $HK2,500
- Free shipping to Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan
- Standard shipping + tracking to Singapore, China: $HK50
- Rest of the World shipping + tracking calculated at checkout