COVID-19 update : We continue to deliver globally. All goods are packed and shipped from Hong Kong via our trackable partners who maintain the highest standards of hygiene and operate in line with guidance from the WHO and local authorities.
- All shipping days are business days. Please note that Saturday and Sunday are not counted as shipping days.
- Shipping days start after 24 hours of process day. This is when the order needs to be picked and packed.
- Orders placed over the weekend will be processed on Monday
- How do I track my order? Once your order has been processed by the brand or The Great Diggers, you will receive an email from us that your order has been despatched. If you haven’t received anything, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Where does my order come from? As a platform connecting hundreds of brands, all orders are dispatched from the brand directly to you. If you place an order with different brands, please expect to receive packages on different days.
- What are the shipping costs and time? This is all based on location and brand. All shipping and prices are quoted at the checkout.
- Can I ship to multiple addresses? You can only have a single shipment address per order. If you would like to ship items to separate addresses, we recommend placing separate orders.
- Is my package insured? From the moment your package is on its way to you, there is no need to worry. All items are insured against theft and accidental damage whilst in transit.
- What about paying for customs / import charges? Import duties and customs policies vary widely from country to country. This means that we don’t have any control over all charged duties. Duties are charged once the parcel arrives at its destination, all of which must be paid by the recipient of the parcel.
- How do I deal with import duties? When purchasing with us, chances are that the product may come from a partner/location where duties and taxes are applicable. As this is something The Great Diggers can’t have any influence on, take into account that paying for taxes and important duties are at own costs.
Returned items must comply with our returns policy:
- Returned items must be received by the partner within 14 days. We advise you to return your unwanted item within 7 days of time to make sure the package will arrive on time.
- Contact email@example.com for your return label / return instruction
- All returns should be shipped with a track and trace as proof of postage
- Items must be returned unworn, undamaged and unused, with all tags attached and original packaging included and fit for resale.
- Footwear, leather goods and accessories must be returned with the original branded boxes and dust bags, where provided, and placed inside a protective outer box for shipping.
- When trying on footwear, please take care not to mark the soles or damages the shoe box.
- Cosmetic products must be returned unopened and unused, with the seals of any packaging still intact.
- Jewellery must be returned in the same condition it arrived in, including all branded packaging and documents provided with it.
- Since made-to-measure orders are based on personal preferences, it is not possible to return any items.
- Underwear and swimwear must only be tried on over your own undergarments. We will not accept any returns that have been worn.
- Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, books or vinyl records cannot be returned. Additional non-returnable items: Gift cards, some health and personal care items, items on Sales
- How can I return my item?
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to receive the return label / return information.
- Ensure the item(s) and packaging are in the same condition as they were received.
- Package the item(s) and include a copy of your invoice or order number.
- Include a written message with specific exchange details or request a refund.
- Drop the package off at a returns access point with label attached or at your local post office.
- Keep a copy of the tracking number provided.
- When can I expect my refund? Once your return has been received and accepted by the brand, your refund will be completed via the original payment method within 30 days, excluding the delivery costs if applicable.
- How can I exchange an item? Make sure to include a note in your return with your exchange preferences. Once your return has been received and accepted, it takes up to 14 business days to receive your requested item.
- I received a broken item, what now? It’s our aim that every item arrives in great condition however if you receive a damaged item, or if it doesn’t quite match the description on site, please contact us. We will arrange a return and process a full refund or exchange for the defective item.
- My order is made-to-measure, can I return this? Due to the nature of customised orders, and the fact that they have been specially created for you, we will not be able to accept returns unless the customised pieces were damaged or faulty when delivered to you.
- Can I send my return to The Great Diggers? All orders will be shipped from our partners, this means that all returned items should be shipped back to each partner. In case of big returns from multiple brands, please contact us on
If you have any questions on how to return your item to us, write us an email email@example.com